THANK YOU for helping to make the Community Foundation for Calderdale (CFFC) one of the most successful community foundations in the UK!
Membership income from local businesses, individuals and voluntary organisations enables CFFC to distribute up to £1 million every year to charities, voluntary sector organisations and individuals in crisis.
Here are a few examples of what your membership helped CFFC achieve recently;
- 31 Life plans completed by DART
- Support for women and children fleeing abuse
- Provided 600 Christmas lunches for vulnerable people
- Awarded funding to deliver artist studios which provide spaces linked to schools and galleries to aid the professional development of artists
- Provided 2700 shoe boxes via the Rotary Project
- supported young people at FC Halifax
- Free numeracy and financial literacy workshops for primary aged children in Calderdale
- Read more about projects we supported here
I am sure you will agree all the above achievements are fantastic but we don’t want to stop there.
Your membership support is vital in enabling us to continue making a positive difference people’s lives in Calderdale. We are driven by a love for the Foundation’s mission and a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives in Calderdale.
Thanks to your involvement and support, we'll continue to get a lot done .
If you have not yet renewed your membership for 2014/15 please do so below. Alternatively if you require an invoice please Email us here to let us know.
You can view full details of membership rates and download application forms HERE