Our staff and trustees are keen to collaborate with solicitors, accountants and other professional advisers*. We believe we are most effective when we are given the opportunity to individualise the giving process and serve as a trusted resource for you as a professional adviser, and for your clients.
We support professional advisers and clients with:
- Devising charitable strategies that help your clients make informed decisions
- Structuring a gift/donor agreement that meets your clients’ charitable goals
- Managing the transfer of various gifts – general donations, shares, property etc
- Providing support for bequests and other deferred gifts
- Serving as a trustee of transferred charitable trusts
Our staff provide in-depth research and first-hand experience of local voluntary organisations and local communities throughout Calderdale. We also bring tremendous efficiencies to charitable-giving decision making. We identify the appropriate philanthropic approaches that result in maximum tax advantages for Community Foundation donors, while also helping your clients fulfill their charitable wishes.
Coming soon E Resources