Before you start the application form –
- Make sure you have read the eligibility criteria, and are satisfied you meet the criteria in full, CFFC will not process any application which does not meet all the criteria points.
- Make sure you have your CMBC Flood Resilience grant confirmation letter or email in a Jpeg, Word Document or PDF format, you will need to upload this as part of the application process, you will not be able to submit your application without this.
- Make sure you have your receipt for the items/works you wish to be recompensed for in a Jpeg, PDF, or Word Document format, you will need to upload this as part of the application process, you will not be able to submit your application without this.
- CFFC will only accept applications online.
- CFFC will not process applications which do not have the required evidence attached to the form which is submitted, it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure they submit all required evidence at the time of application.
- CFFC will only accept applications for individual properties and will not accept applications for more than one property if you own more than one property an application for each must be made.
Applications may take up to 6 weeks to process.
NOTE YOU MUST MEET ALL THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
- Be the owner of a property that was flooded in December 2015
- Have been approved for a CMBC Flood Resilience Grant of £5,000
- Have had a flood risk assessment/survey report carried out by an independent, competent surveyor as part of your CMBC flood resilence application
- Have identified additional flood resilience measures, for which the cost of the works and or product is not covered by the £5,000 CMBC Flood Resilience Grant.
- Can provide a receipt from a supplier(s) for the amount applied for
- Have already purchased the items/works for which you are intending to use this grant for
- Be able to supply invoices totalling more than the £5,000 which correspond to the flood resilience works identified in your flood survey
- Have NOT previously received the £1000 Top Up Resilience Grant from the Community Foundation for Calderdale
Who Can Apply?
The owners of residential properties and business premises that were flooded in December 2015 can apply for a top-up grant of up to £1,000 per property.
The owners of the following premises are eligible for the grant;
- Residential properties (including static caravans where primary residence) where the property’s habitable internal areas (including the cellar and integral garage) have been damaged by flooding caused by the winter storms of December 2015. Each property must apply individually, joint applications or applications from multiple households will not be considered.
- Business (including social enterprise) and charitable organisation properties where internal areas of the premise have been damaged by flooding caused by the winter storms of December 2015. Each property must apply individually, joint applications or applications from multiple business premises will not be considered.
The grants are payable to the person responsible for the fabric of the property, normally the property owner.
For flats, only one grant will be available for each property flooded (usually ground floor only).
When is the deadline?
This round of funding will close on January 19th 5pm 2018st. Applications received after this date will not be excepted. Extensions to the deadline will not be granted under any circumstance.
NOTE: The Foundation reserves the right to reclaim any money which has been paid as a result of fraudulent or misleading claims.
APPLY - RECOMPENSE