We’ve been thinking about things that could go wrong on our Calderdale Cycle Cavalcade that runs on 23rd of April. (It’s not too late to join it, there are still space left, visit http://www.cycleforwork.co.uk/calderdale-cavalcade/)
So we can prepare the First Aid volunteers for every eventuality, we’d like to hear what the strangest cycling injury you have suffered is. We’re not talking broken arms, legs and gore, we’re thinking of really annoyingly stupid injuries. Like accidently punching yourself in the face when operating a hand pump!
The most amusing story as voted for by the Cycle For Work team, gets a Magic Shine MJ-808 Bicycle Light.
Better do some Terms and Conditions!
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion opens 04/04/2013 16:00 time and closes on 11/04/2014 at 16:00
- You’ll need to be living in the UK otherwise it’ll cost us the earth to post your pressie to you.
- You can only enter once! (Sorry)
- It’s a family show so keep your entries fairly clean
- Don’t keep sending us the the same thing, we only have one bike light!
- Our judgement is final though good humoured quibbling may be allowed
- No purchase, ‘liking’, ‘sharing’ or ‘commenting’ on Facebook is necessary, you can email us at [email protected]