Click here to book a place at our next after-work Reception Events for supporters and potential new supporters.
With thanks to our event sponsors.
Do you or your business support local charities? Do you wish you could do more?
The Foundation Club can help! The Club is a supporters’ scheme for individuals and businesses who, like us, are motivated to make a difference in Calderdale. There are many benefits to joining the Club, set out below.
Your membership fee/donation (£50 monthly) does two things:
- first, it is used as a contribution to the Community Foundation’s running costs, helping us to sustain and further develop our catalyst role and our impact
- second, as an introductory offer for the first year of membership, the Foundation will match-fund your membership fee/donation pound-for-pound and convert this into a charitable donation to a cause of your choice.
In addition, Foundation Club members:
- receive regular email updates on the work of the Foundation, tailored to your interests, which you can share with your family, customers, or staff
- have the opportunity to engage more intentionally in the Foundation’s work and impact, for instance via a new programme of after-work Reception Events for supporters and potential new supporters, book a place here
When you join we will:
- include your logo on our Foundation Club members page with a link to your website
- help you to meet your CSR objectives
- provide our Foundation Club member logo for use on your website and promotional material
- offer preferential places at our events for members of your team
invite you to attend, and host, our Reception Events
- supply a Foundation Club member window stickers for you to display.
To become a Foundation Club supporter please click here to download the standing order form and here to download the application form. Please return both of the forms to The Community Foundation for Calderdale, 1855 Building, Discovery Road, Halifax, HX12NG.
The application form will ask you to choose where your match funded donation should be spent. We recommend choosing one of our strategic priority themes, on the basis that these have been identified from our Vital Signs research as the most pressing issues facing local people. You can read more about our priority themes and Vital Signs research HERE
We will then ensure your match funded donation goes to an appropriate local charity supporting local people in your chosen priority theme when they need it most.